Welcome to my Stash Room. Please come in and rummage around. If you find something you like and would like to trade or buy please leave me a comment with your email address and I will contact you.
As well as my Stash for Trade or Sale I have also included some likes and dislikes and more information about myself. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday 4 April 2010

WISH LIST/TRADES/EXCHANGING/ADOPTING

I have listed here lots of stitchy stuff that I wish or desire to have in my stitching box and also for anyone who wants to know a little bit more about me I have included stitchy stuff I don;t like/non-stitching stuff that I love to collect and some other wishes.

STITCHING STASH WISH/DESIRES

Fabrics - 28,32 count evenweaves (I love pale colours lilacs/purples/greens/yellows/pinks/blues)
                28,32 count linens (colours as above/ don't like out of shape or cardboard type fabric..lol)

Threads - DMC/GAST/WeeksDye/Vikki Clayton Silks

Buttons/charms  - I love small buttons/charms - hearts/stars/flowers/pastels/christmas/halloween/sewing

Scissors - PURPLE or just any of those gorgeous scissors I see that you ladies have on your blogs.

Beads - All shapes sizes and colours I don;t mind.

Trimmings - I love fancy trimmings that you can use to finish off your stitching.

Sewing Fabrics - Fat quarters in any colours/themes.

Needles/pins - 24/26 size gold plated needles/ beaded pins (all colours)

CHARTS

There are too many charts for me to list that I so wish/desire so I am just going to list the designers I love and whose charts I would like to have in my stash.
Annie Beez Folk Art       Bent Creek    Birds of a Feather   Blackbird Designs   Brittercup Designs   
Country Cottage Needlework   Ewe and Eye and Friends   Fanci That    Glory Bee    Heart in Hand
Homespun Elegance  Just Nan   Little House Needleworks   Lizzie Kate   Pine Mountain Designs
Plum Street Samplers   Sampler Girl  Samsarah Design Studio   Shepherds Bush   SistersnBestFriends
Stitch Kitty  The Trilogy  Twisted Threads  Vals Stuff  Waxing Moon

LIKES/DISLIKES

Stitching - I love most stitched stuff but these are a few things that I have never received and would love to have.
               Needlecase/Pin-keep/Fob/Scissor keeper/Mailart.
               French or Italian stitching magazine.  
               I am mad about anything purple/lilac and snowmen.
               I would like to learn how to finish off my stitching better and how to do french knots.
               I would like to find some exchanges to join or someone to adopt who would like to exchange stitchy packages                at Birthdays/Christmas/Halloween/Easter.

               I don;t like Aida fabric/Religious or fantasy themes.


NON-STITCHING - Once again I love anything purple or related to snowmen.  I also collect cows and sheep. 
                         I like folk art type ornaments/pretty notebooks/scented sachets/postcards/photography/womens
                         magazines/newspapers from different parts of the world. Kids crafts magazines. Recipes, especially
                         home baking.

No comments: